Working with an experienced doctor and team allows for a worry-free experience from start to finish.
As the Director and Leading Physician for Premier Vein Specialists, Dr. Mathai brings over 3 decades of experience to the practice. He is double Board Certified with the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Thoracic Surgery and a Member of the American College of Phlebology.
As a Cardiac Surgeon and Phlebologist with his own practice, he focused on problems related to extremity veins. After 32 plus years, he decided to concentrate on Phlebotomy and has been doing so for over 7 years.
With Dr. Mathai’s experience and his helpful team, he is able to suggest the best solution for your vein condition, whether that be a traditional procedure or a new procedure utilizing state-of-the-art technology.
- Our devoted, caring professional staff will ensure your procedures and experience with us is nothing but the best.
- Our patients are scheduled as soon as possible for their appointments, usually within a week.
- As a locally owned and operated physician office, we offer three convenient locations to choose from all of which are not part of a huge healthcare conglomerate.
- Only the latest technology and treatment methods to provide non-invasive or minimally invasive solutions giving our patients as little pain, discomfort and downtime as possible, with the best possible cosmetic results.
- Varicose and Spider Vein prevention is just as important as the treatment. We’ll guide you with ways to help prevent varicose and spider veins.
A special message from Dr. Mathai himself, “Our staff is friendly, and we like to think it is a welcoming environment. One of the reasons we offer a free evaluation screening is so you get a chance to see what your situation is and how you like it here… at no risk.”
Make an appointment for a free consultation at Premier Vein Specialists: Click to contact us for a free screening or call (717) 412-7226.