We realize the importance of preventing vein difficulties before they become problems.
You can take these simple steps to reduce your chances of developing varicose veins and other venous conditions.
1. Lose weight. Reduce pressure on your veins and remove those extra pounds.
2. Avoid standing or sitting for extended periods of time. Long stretches of immobility cause blood to pool in veins. Move around regularly to promote circulation.
3. Exercise regularly. Regular exercise promotes vein health.
4. Elevate your legs and wear compression stockings. Both aid in circulation and reduce the chances of pooling blood.
5. Use sunscreen. Eliminate the sun’s irritation by regularly applying sunscreen.
Learn more about preventing varicose veins and sign up for your free screening.