The Trusted Physician & Leading Expert in Vein Treatment.
Dr. Mathai will help you love your legs again.
Dr. John Mathai, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.A.C.C. practiced heart surgery for over 3 decades before choosing to concentrate on vein treatment. He is now the Director and leading Physician of Premier Vein Specialists.
We provide complete work up, diagnostic studies including ultrasound examinations and treatment of venous diseases including varicose veins and spider veins in a prompt and compassionate manner in our comfortable office setting. All studies and procedures are done as out-patient procedures which adds to the comfort level of the total experience.
We offer simple and effective spider vein removal. Painful, bulging Varicose Veins are eliminated right in the office without the need for a Hospital visit.
- Our devoted, caring professional staff will ensure your procedures and experience with us is nothing but the best.
- Our patients are scheduled as soon as possible for their appointments, usually within a week.
- As a locally owned and operated physician office, we offer three convenient locations to choose from all of which are not part of a huge healthcare conglomerate.
- Only the latest technology and treatment methods to provide non-invasive or minimally invasive solutions giving our patients as little pain, discomfort and downtime as possible, with the best possible cosmetic results.
- Varicose and Spider Vein prevention is just as important as the treatment. We’ll guide you with ways to help prevent varicose and spider veins.
Contact us to schedule your NO OBLIGATION
Free Screening today!
Why get a free screening from Premier Vein Specialist? We want you to choose a specialist and a practice that you feel comfortable with. Our free evaluation gives you the chance to see if our office is a good fit for your health care needs.
Dr. Mathai will perform a general evaluation of your vein health and provide recommended treatment or further evaluation at no obligation.
To request a free screening appointment, please fill out the form below.
We will utilize your email for communication only and will not share or sell your information to anyone else.
What Are Varicose Veins?
Nearly 25% of women and 18% of men suffer daily from discomfort associated with varicose veins (chronic venous insufficiency). Varicose veins often cause leg pain, cramping, pelvic pain, unsightly bulging and leg swelling. Patients will often describe their legs as feeling tired and achy.
Are you dealing with this? Schedule a free screening today!