Jack frost may be nipping at our toes now but those toes might be hitting the beach in a few months. Spider veins, those unsightly networks of blue and purple lines that resemble spider webs, and large bulging varicose veins can put a real damper on your enthusiasm for the upcoming warm weather. It’s easy to hide behind your warm clothing now but skin-baring clothes are around the corner. Fortunately, there are easy vein treatments that can eliminate those lines permanently. Greet spring in style by starting your treatment now.
Benefits and Considerations
The benefits of Sclerotherapy and Venefit Procedure are numerous and include:
- Minimally invasive procedures mean little to no discomfort or downtime afterward.
- Procedures are quick.
- Results are permanent, with little to no scarring to worry about.
- Procedures leave smoother, sexier legs for warm weather clothing.
There are also factors to consider before undergoing spider vein or varicose vein treatment. These factors reinforce the benefits of treatment during winter months. These include:
- Sclerotherapy may require more than one treatment session to achieve desired results.
- Venefit procedure may need additional Sclerotherapy treatment for smaller veins after main vein is taken care of.
- Some bruising or swelling could occur, which subsides a few days to months after treatment.
- Although the procedure is permanent, new spider veins could eventually develop in the same location.
By starting on your treatment now, you will enjoy smoother, sexier legs by the time that thermometer starts to heat up. At Premier Vein Specialists, we offer a range of minimally invasive vein treatments to eliminate visible veins and their uncomfortable symptoms. Call us today to schedule a free screening to discuss your treatment plan. 717-412-7226